The fact was that I really wanted to have an English blog! In that way all people all over the world (of course who has a little.simple knowledge of English language) could understand what I say, what I think and, why not, all the cute bullshits that come out of my mouth! :P
First of all I wanna introduce myself! I'm Marta, 21, Italian girl. I love food, sweeties, travel aaaall over the world and... Tokio Hotel! Of course they are not the only singers I like, but I spend so much money to follow them, that I guess I should borrow some Euros from my mother's current account... (It's a dream that will never come true!!).
I live in a little town next to Milan, where my University in based. I REALLY LOVE that city!! Even if I think Rome, Hamburg, Los Angeles and NY have also a point! :D
First of all I wanna introduce myself! I'm Marta, 21, Italian girl. I love food, sweeties, travel aaaall over the world and... Tokio Hotel! Of course they are not the only singers I like, but I spend so much money to follow them, that I guess I should borrow some Euros from my mother's current account... (It's a dream that will never come true!!).
I live in a little town next to Milan, where my University in based. I REALLY LOVE that city!! Even if I think Rome, Hamburg, Los Angeles and NY have also a point! :D
See ya soon guys!
xoxo Mea Etichette: General

0 commenti:
Posta un commento